This is a fast smokey/cat eye for people with round shape eyes. Very basic , make sure you apply a base or primer before beginning. 5 Steps...
- Darken/Shape eyebrows if needed.
- Apply a light brown to the Crease. Chinchilla by Too Faced Matte Palette. Create a dark line from outer eye corner towards the tip of eyebrow, extend up only to crease. Blackout by NAKED 2.
- Fill lid with a base blue. London Fog by Too Faced Matte Palette. Highlight brow bone with Classic from the above palette.
- Darken the end of the lid with a matte black, going from outer corner to mid eyelid. Using Blackout from the NAKED 2 Palette.
- (Optional) dust crease with Suspect from NAKED 2 and brush lid with a wet Creep from NAKED.